Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Brutal Rubber Mistress"

Brutal Rubber Mistress

I simply adore this description of Herself. And makes me wonder about myself - what attracts me to brutality?

But - a more pressing question. What about rubber?

My fetish has always been for leather. The quintessential Domina fabric. I adore all kinds of fetish clothing, love leather. Rubber? Okay - but doesn't float my boat...

Until.

Until SHE came into my life.

And now I am thinking about rubber. It's appeal. The visit to DeMask. The salesperson, responding that I needed an item made of rubber: "Well - rubber is all we sell.."

Rubber.

Will she addict me to this fabric? What is the process of rubber enslavement?

Is she taking over my mind?

1 comment:

Catwomanslair said...

Is she taking over your mind? Hmm, sounds like it to me. Have fun.