Monday, April 16, 2007

Errand Completed - Demask Rubber Pervery Purchased

CB8439-001

The perfect weather.

As I dashed out at lunch, the last time I had available to complete my assigned errand, the weather was perfect. Cold. Dreary. An unrelenting downpour. Heavy winds. A cold rainy depressing day.

I had already had a morning of submissive immersion, so I already had the bodily signals of subjugation. Butterflies in the stomach. A slight tremble in the limbs. The inability to concentrate on anything but HER. And - when I walked outside, and felt the dreary cold deep in my bones - the weather magnified the sensation. I began to tremble, my teeth chattering from the raw brutal cold. I knew that If I didn't find a cab soon I would be overcome, trembling from cold and fear and...

I found a cab quickly.

I gave him the exact address of DeMask. How to describe my mood, my sensations? As I sat in the back of the cab my emotions were not all positive. A feeling of dread, a weird fear of being caught, a low dreary mood. I felt pathetic. Feelings not far from the submissive experience.

I gave the cab driver the exact addresss. He pulled up and looked at the mannequins in the window - a rubber Domme holding the leash of male sub, held in perfect pose. I wondered what he thought.

I had been to the old Demask, but not this new location. AS soon as I walked in I felt comfortable, overwhelmed, my heart pounding. Still that feel of dread. Yet I was - home. The smells and the sights filled my senses.

A young woman was working. After we exchanged brief nods she inquired if I needed any help. I said I did. She came downstairs.

I told her that I was running an errand for my Dominant.

She gave me an overview of the place. But I knew I had to rely on my own slections. I began a sweep of the store - both upstairs and downstairs.

So many images and desires flooded my system. So many different ways to engage in pervy desire.

So many choices.

Eventually I settled on the following : HEAVY BUTT PLUG PANTS W/PENIS HOLE, INFLATABLE INTERNAL BUTT PLUG.

Why this item? I sense that Ma'am wanted something not for herself, but for her pervy fucktoys. I wanted something that looked vicious and sexy, kinky to the max.

Just something about it - I had this vision. A poor suffering submissive wearing these rubber underwear. His cock exposed through the hole, available for torment. Standing next to him - Ma'am. An evil smile as she slowly, slowly gives the inflatable butt plug a squeeze.

I love that image. The sound of a low gasp from the sub at each squeeze. The light in her eyes increasing with each pump.

When I was checking out I took her e-mail from my pocket. I had placed a large LARGE image of Ma'am on the front. I made sure to tell her that my Dominant was a ball-busting pervert.

The salesperson, a young woman named Mica, was familiar with Ma'am's website, and gave it high praise.

The will be shipping my purchase to Ma'am.

And now I am back. I feel that I can breathe now that my errands have been completed.

Until the nest task is thrust in my face...

No comments: