Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Thoughts

73565741

Too many to mention.

And not enough time to go into detail....

So. An image fragment...

An Italian pastry cafe in a beach community. A light rain drizzles outside. This is the morning after, after a night of unrelenting male subjugation and breathtaking pervy degredation. We are slipping back into a semblance of normalcy. It is the comedown after an incredible high, simply relaxing and easing into the day. Despite the mood and the public environment, male submissive courtesy is still employed.

I am standing before Ma'am at the cafe counter. I hold her espresso plate and cup for her, and she lifts the cup and sips, and returns it (despite the fact that a serviceable counter is just a foot away). Or she motions to put down the plate and cup and to lift another plate, this one holding a delicious pastry. Our actions are subtle.

As she takes a bite of pastry I see her eyes flicker to the right and behind me. I immediately sense a conversation behind me. Two women. I hear ..."the Boss..." spoken, but the women are whispering.

Another voice. Same table. "...yeah, but he seems to like it..."

A feeling of immeasurable happiness passes over me.

No comments: