Monday, April 16, 2007

Errand Completed - Biker Glove Purchased

Icon Motorcycle Gloes


There is not "try". There is only perform.

I do not have an incredible amount of time to do personal shopping. I can meet Her demands, but only if I utilize the web for shopping. I am leaving soon for a business trip, and must meet Her demands before I leave.

I have purchased the gloves as she has demanded. This was my thought process in making my selection: Follow her instructions (nice, soft, match the biker ensemble, quality leather, unique, size 7.5), demonstrate creativity, and please Her.

I first wondered - should I go fetish? Or Biker? I decided on Biker. I adore Her Biker Daddy (Biker Mommy?) look. I needed to go Biker. I did some research, and stumbled upon a pair of gloves on www.ridegear.com called the Icon Tuscadero Women's Street Glove. Once I read this description I knew I had my selection:

"The Tuscadero glove was designed not only to fit a woman's hand, but also to fit her more refined taste. Internal molded knuckle and riveted palm provide protection while the supple goatskin chassis provides incredible fit. Couple all that with dominatrix cuff styling. Very ladylike in a "smell the glove" sort of way."

God. I love that. Vanilla site - but the description uses the phrase "Dominatrix cuff styling". And "Smell the glove".

PreDominant Image:

Some dark and dank bar, below ground. My back against the wall, my Biker Mommy invading my space. Tough and cool and ball-busting. She presses THESE gloves against my mouth and nose, cutting off my air supply, the smell of leather invading my nostrils...

A pair of the gloves, size 7.5, black, will be sent to the address she has given me.

1 comment:

Catwomanslair said...

Those gloves are fabulous. I'll have to take a peek there myself. s2c and I are working on a costume that will require a nice pair of gloves.