Monday, April 16, 2007

A Message from Ma'am

dv1131043

321,

I love the images that you chose, as that look is closest to my natural dominance. I am a cunning succubus who knows exactly what she wants. I adore the theatrical role plays involving twists on modern day relationships that end with male subjugation and it seems like you hold that same passion. Good match, now lets see if you can keep up with me...

I wanted you to send me a link to your blog so I can peruse it at my leisure, do so with your response. Also, you are no longer to refer to yourself as steven. When you contact me you are 321 until further notice. This will serve as a constant reminder of your lower status and give me something simple to call you until you prove yourself worthy of a new moniker.

I love the idea of meeting you in a public place where it is not obvious we know each other and verbally seducing you in front of the wait staff, having them witness your submission as an easily attainable treat for this cruel mystery woman. Yum. I have enjoyed many evenings like this at various art events around the country. It is a rush to play these games in front of vanilla people, provided everyone involved is not out to create shock and awe. That is rather boring and predictable in my opinion.

I have a few errands for you to run early next week. I expect you to follow them to the best of your ability and not give me excuses or "I tried". I detest the word try, it is a preemptive excuse that does not hold water. We all do the things we really want to do, so show me how resourceful and eager to please me you are.

Your errands will be three fold:

1. You are to find me a nice, old hardcover copy of this book. : The Confessions of Aleister Crowley: An Autobiography.

2.You are to find me a nice pair of soft leather gloves that will match my biker ensemble. They should be a nice quality leather, unique and a size 7.5.

3. You are to go to Demask and travel to their basement. Find something you think will inspire me to fuck for the next month, ask for their advise if need be. Not for me necessarily to wear but something for me to put my personal rubber sluts in while I use them. The Demask employees are very helpful, tell them you were sent there by your employer. Tell them she is a real ballbusting pervert who likes to mess with you by having you run these errands. I am not particularly fond of their fashion hoods, the heavy rubber gear is what makes me juice.

I expect these tasks completed no later than Wed afternoon. I want you to blog about your experiences obtaining my gifts and the process of deciding the perfect tribute to please me. Gifts may be mailed to [address given].

I am pleased that you are eager to begin your journey. It will be a long and arduous task to keep me entertained, but the rewards are immeasurable. Mondays Journal entry should include what 10 qualities you believe make a good submissive.

In Rubber,
[ma'am]

1 comment:

Catwomanslair said...

Fabulous blog so far. I enjoyed the writings of your Mistress as well. I'll stay tuned.