Friday, April 13, 2007

Ma'am

AU1543-003

Today was a new beginning.

I made contact with her. Ma'am. I sounded so stupid on the phone. Nervous. At one point I babbled on, and talked over her. She verbally smacked me down. I am still reeling. I wonder if I made a good impression. I tried. But I was so overwhelmed speaking with her.

She told me to 1) start a new blog with the title - betkaslave321, 2) e-mail that I have done so, 3) explain what drove me to her site, and 4) discuss some photos that stirred my soul.

I love that - a slave name given be her. betkaslave321. I have started a new e-mail address with that name. I love to be branded that way.

She knows my situation. And knew if I had the time, I would write a great deal more - today I must be brief. But - the most important thing is to OBEY HER COMMANDS.

What drove me to her website was the restless search for a Dominant Presence that lurks in the sub's soul. What pinned me to her was stumbling upon her stunning imagery, her gorgeous wordplay, her natural Dominant presence. I was enamored. It started then. And it continues now.

What struck me about the wealth of fetish imagery on her site. A few images sang to me - more importantly, they smacked me across the face and ordered me to pay attention.

Like the School Teacher. Officer. Biker Daddy.

I adored them. Tough. Uncompromising.

An image to leave her with, before the I leave for the weekend....

Biker Daddy is the grounding image. We are in a dark underground bar, low and sleazy lights. I see you across the way. And you take my breath away. I am scared but totally drawn. You look so tough and androgynous. So hot.

You catch me looking at you. My knees give way when you put down your drink and saunter towards me. It is the first look into THOSE EYES, and my stomach explodes with adrenaline. I feel so meek and mild when you stand next to me. I adore the way your eyes look me up and down, eating me up.

"So. What are you doing here. Looking for your Mommy?"

You touch my upper arm like you own me. You shoot me a look that says - don't fuck with me.

I blush and stammer, and look down. I seem to melt a little towards you...
--------------------
Wow. Love that imagery.

Goodbye Ma'am enjoy your weekend.

No comments: