Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Will Follow Her Will Implicitly

Untitled-2.psd

Untitled-3.psd

I will follow Her will implicitly.

As punishment for an error in judgment, I was ordered to write out the above 200 times with a red pen. It took me 45 minutes to complete the task.

My transgression occurred in performing my first assignment - purchasing a desired book, motorcyle gloves, and DeMask rubber underwear for Ma'am's amusement. When visiting DeMask I neglected to tell the saleswoman that I was buying the garment for my "Boss". Also, I provided the real name of my Dominant to the saleswoman, without her permission.

Lesson Learned:

1) Do as I am told. Follow her instructions perfectly and implicitly.

2) Do not divulge her name without permission.

1 comment:

Betka Schpitz said...

I did not receive confirmation you completed your task of writing or a response to your redemption order. Should I take that to mean you are going to try to pick and choose your assignments? That is not acceptable. Are you serious about exploring your role or is this a game? Choose your next actions carefully.